Darn Tough 1994 - Women's Decade Stripe Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock - Blackberry
Brand Darn Tough
For any measurements or sizing information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten years ago, we created the Stripes sock, a well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. Today, we celebrate a decade of durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth with a new design. Who knows, these socks might just last you the next decade (they will). See y’all at the next reunion.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.