795 g (1 lb 12 oz)
19" x 12" x 6.5"
30L (1831 cu in)
Patagonia Refugio Daypack 30L - Husk Tan
The largest of our core daypack line, the Refugio Daypack 30L has a few more features and a slightly greater carrying capacity for heavier workloads or days when you might need gym clothes or climbing shoes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Pack Made of 100% Recycled Polyester With PFC-Free DWR FinishTo resist light moisture, this 30-liter pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); all fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend
Padded 15" Laptop SleeveRemovable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15" and has two drop-in pockets and a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
Breathable Back Panel And Hydration HangerHydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
Tech-Friendly Features and OrganizationDedicated Desk Caddy compartment, the largest main compartment in the Refugio lineup, a zip-secure top accessory pocket and an external bungee cord for lashing help keep your day organized and frequently used items close at hand
Bike Light ClipBike-light clipping point at base of pack
19" Torso Length19" torso length fits most adults (the “Refugio Fit”)
Supporting The People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight795 g (1 lb 12 oz)
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
795 g (1 lb 12 oz)