Patagonia Women's Pinyon Pines Pants - Ink Black
Hiking pants that both wick moisture and resist moisture—a dual-action finish pulls moisture away from your skin and provides water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable, durable and stylish pants made of stretchy twill canvas (67% organic cotton/33% polyester)
- Traditional five-pocket construction with a shaped waistband and a zippered fly
- Two back pockets and a flattering back-yoke seam
- Metal grommets and shank button for rugged durability
- Slim fit with a low rise
- Inseam is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester twill canvas.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn