Teva Men's Original Universal Urban - Black
For any measurements or sizing information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- 100% Textile
- Half Pair Weight: 184g
- Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We're still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.