Darn Tough Men's Light Hiker No Show Lightweight Hiking Sock 1990 - Denim
Brand Darn Tough
Your friends won’t be able to tell if you have socks on, but your feet will. The No Show Light Hiker is the perfect match for a trail running sneaker, with 24-hr Merino Wool moisture-wicking comfort throughout and breathable mesh over the top of the foot. Silky soft to touch, tough as nails in all elements – just only where you want it.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Men's no show socks average 3.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above the top of a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1990
These no show hiking socks feature our popular terry loop cushioned footbed - more Merino means more moisture-wicking magic
Materials: 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3 % Lycra® Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|