Darn Tough Women's Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock 1967 - Slate
Brand Darn Tough
If you redesign one of the most popular socks in the line you better come correct. Increased breathability with mesh panels on top of the foot, a new smooth ribbing upper that stays put forever, and extended cushion over the Achilles - just a few heavy additions to one of the lightest hike socks out there.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, ultralight hiking boots, trail runners
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles.
Materials: 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Style Number: 1967
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|