Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon - Lightly Smoked
Harvested from responsibly managed fisheries in the icy waters of the North Pacific, our smoked wild sockeye salmon is fish you can appreciate on every level. The fillets are lightly brined and hot-smoked to highlight the fine flavor and deep red color. Then they’re heat-sealed in a shelf-stable pack that captures the rich juices.
Useful for when you’re out on the trail, these packs are handy kitchen pantry staples, too. The fillets are thick-cut and firm (versus lox, which is cold-smoked, silky and sliced ribbon-thin). That means they’re incredibly versatile, good eaten right out of the pack or added to grains, soups, salads, omelets and sandwiches. What’s more, the fillets can be used in a wide range of cuisines, from Latin American to Mediterranean to Asian.
- 6 oz (170g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 3
- Shipped fully cooked & shelf stable until opened (refrigerate and eat within 3 days)
Total Fat 4.5g (6% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
Trans Fat 0mg
Cholesterol 35mg (12%)
Sodium 430mg (19%)
Total Carbohydrate 0g (0%)
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 12g (24%)
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 690 mg omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild sockeye salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, natural wood smoke
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
How to Make