Darn Tough - Women's Snowburst Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
Brand Darn Tough
You don't need to earn your stripes on the hill, because, hello, you're already wearing them. Our Snowburst socks are designed to do all the hard work for you, with heaps of moisture-wicking warmth and shock-absorbing cushion that eliminate cold and tired feet. And with added durability and arch support, your socks take care of the function while you take care of the fun.
Pair with: Knee deep powder, ski boots, snowboard boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.CushionMaterials: 60% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex